Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Observation Day at Ballet

Every semester Madeline participates in some type of organized art activity. This semester we started ballet. She really likes it. I think we are going to continue with it over the summer. She is in the Stepping Stones class. A couple of weeks ago was observation day so the parents could watch and see what the girls have learned. Her class is made up of 3 and 4 year olds. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. And yes, I was so proud I cried. Next weekend is the "Spring Showcase" which is her recital at the Forum. I am so excited to see my baby on stage performing.




2 comments:

Amanda (McNeely) Vestal said...

She looks adorable in her ballerina outfit! I can't wait for these days!

Our European adventure... said...

Awww.....she looks like she is having a blast! I wished I had that opportunity for Mallory. We only have one dance class here and she was 8th on the waiting list! :( I love all your posts!