Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Walk the Line

This is the funniest thing! My child, my 2 year old, has to be the biggest 2 year old fan of Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash.....Well, not the real ones. Joaquin and Reece! But still, all she wants to watch is Walk the Line. I have to be careful because there are some parts of the movie I don't want her to see. So, I have watched Walk the Line about 10 times since Saturday to censor her watching it! AND, we now have the soundtrack to the movie, which is all she wants to listen to in the car. The minute we get in the car she says, "turn John and June on mommy!" It really is funny to see a 2 year old singing Ring of Fire! Her favorite song is the last one on the track, the duet with John and June singing Jackson!!! It is amazing what little ones decide they like. So, the song on my playlist Johnny and June is dedicated to Johnny Cash's YOUNGEST FAN!!!

3 comments:

Amanda (McNeely) Vestal said...

This is too funny. You'll have to get a video of this to post.

Beth and Kevin said...

So funny!! Yes, please get a video of her singing - hysterical!

Emily said...

Tell Madeline its one of my favorites as well!! That is too funny!